Laughter, what could be more uplifting? Remember the very first time you heard a baby laugh, what an incredible sound! Whether it’s a deep belly laugh, a small giggle, or a hearty chuckle, it moves most of us in a way nothing else can. One of the greatest gifts is the ability to laugh at one’s self. I am not sure when I first realized that not everyone is willing, able, or capable of doing this. As I’ve always been taught not to take myself too seriously, I just assumed that everyone else felt the same.
- “A day without laughter is a day wasted”
- “Laughter is the shortest distance between two people”
- “If love is the treasure laughter is the key”
- “Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul”
- Remember “laughing is and will always be, the best form of therapy…….”